Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shooting with the Girls!


So Jennifer and Becca wanted to go shooting while they were here!  They both shot my 10/22, 308, and 12 gauge shotgun!  Jennifer also shot my bow.  I know I had a great time and they seemed to really enjoy it!
Here is Jennifer with the 10/22

And this is Becca with the 10/22

Jennifer with the 308

And I couldn't pass up the chance to plink a couple cans with one of my favorite guns!

Here is Jennifer with the 12 gauge shotgun!

This is Becca shooting the 12 gauge!  Big gun and a little girl but she liked it!

My turn!

Jennifer with my bow!

And the result of Jennifer shooting the bow.... Tim (dad) and Becca on an arrow hunt!  Jennifer could shoot my bow but the sights were not adjusted for her.  She did a great job though!

And here is the Photographer for this event taking time to play with us!  Dave was kind enough to take pictures to document this day.  The girls first time shooting!

At the end of our shooting adventure Becca decided to try to shoot the 308.  She liked it!

And finally we got Tim to shoot the shotgun!  Was a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment